Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles. In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside. Zucchini noodles, or zoodles are a great way to replace pasta if you need to or just eat more vegetables! I find zucchini noodles less filling than pasta too.
Use as much or as little as you want. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to pack instructions until al dente. In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and. You can cook Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles
- Prepare 1 lb of Udon Noodles.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 of Lime Juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of Low-Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Sesame or Canola Oil.
- You need 1 lb. of Medium Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined.
- You need 2 of Bell Peppers, sliced.
- It’s 1 of Small Cucumber, Thinly Sliced.
How to Make Spicy Sriracha Shrimp with Peanut Zucchini Noodles. In a very small bowl, combine the pressed or minced garlic, turmeric, and a pinch of salt. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta is sweet, spicy, and creamy and so easy to throw together for a weeknight meal. Sauteed fresh shrimp are coated in a sauce made from mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and Sriracha and tossed with angel hair pasta.
Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles instructions
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes, then transfer to a plate. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook peppers, cucumber, and green onions until tender, 5 to 6 minutes, then add shrimp, cooked noodles, and sauce and stir until coated.
If you are a fan of Bang Bang Shrimp, you are going to love this quick and easy Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta recipe. Making the sriracha shrimp stir-fry noodles Place a wok over low medium heat, pour in the oil, add the minced garlic, followed by green chillies, sriracha sauce, chilli flecks, extra scallions, soy sauce and finally the tablespoons of coconut milk. These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp are next level delicious! Make them as mild or as fiery as you'd like and get ready to toss them in tacos, wraps, salads, and more. This fast and fiery Sriracha Shrimp recipe is the key ingredient in my crazy popular Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos.