Thai Salmon Rice.
You can have Thai Salmon Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Salmon Rice
- You need of Low Fat Cooking Spray.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Thai 7 Spice.
- It’s 80 grams of Thai, Jasmine or Basmati Rice.
- You need 100 ml of Light Coconut Milk.
- You need 300 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 150 grams of Green Beans, trimmed and chopped.
- It’s 200 grams of 2 x 100g Skinless Salmon Fillets.
- You need of To serve, a handful of coriander leaves.
Thai Salmon Rice instructions
- Spray a large lidded pan with the cooking spray and heat until hot. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Thai 7 spice and cook for a minute before adding the rice and stirring to coat.
- Pour over the coconut milk and stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the beans and then place the salmon pieces on top of the rice. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until everything is cooked through.
- Serve with the coriander sprinkled on top.
- For an added twist serve with some chunks of watermelon..they cool the coconut milk and heat of the dish😋.