Dynamite Shrimp. Dynamite Shrimp made with battered fried shrimp coated in a spicy mayo sauce is the PERFECT recipe to serve as an appetizer or the main course! We're adding another Asian shrimp dish to our recipe book, along with our favorite Bang Bang Shrimp , Shrimp Tempura , and Easy Shrimp Stir-Fry ! The Dynamite Shrimp takes fresh shrimp, adds crunchy coating and pairs them with a creamy, spicy chili sauce for dipping.
Sounds really simple but they are oh-so-addictive. In my opinion, the best Dynamite Shrimp is made with rock shrimp, as rock shrimp has a nice crisp texture and perfect for this recipe. Anyway, from then on, I started craving for shrimp, particularly Dynamite Shrimp. You can cook Dynamite Shrimp using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dynamite Shrimp
- Prepare 300 gm of – Medium size Prawns.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of or more to need – vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For making Mayo Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of tsp- Honey.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp- Sriracha sauce or any red chili sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – White vinegar.
- It’s of For making batter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of – Cornflour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of – Chili flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Black pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 of – Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- You need as needed of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare of For Garnishing I Use.
- Prepare 3-4 of – Cabbage leaves.
- Prepare of Chopped Spring onions.
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
I would have never thought to put the words shrimp and crave in one sentence, until a few months ago, because of that fateful night when I had my first taste of Dynamite Shrimp. Am I dramatic or what? :p Also that sentence was a bit awkard grammar wise. Dynamite shrimp appetizer is a fun and easy shrimp recipe! With the quick homemade dynamite shrimp sauce that is flavorful and spicy!
Dynamite Shrimp step by step
- Clean & wash the prawns/shrimp properly & pat dry with paper towel & keep them aside.
- Now for making Mayo sriracha sauce take a bowl, add Mayonnaise,Sriracha sauce,Honey,Tomato sauce,Vinegar & by using a whisker mix well until blended well.
- For making batter take another bowl add Cornflour,Salt to taste,Chili flakes,Black pepper powder,Egg, Garlic powder,little lukewarm water and whisk well to make smooth batter.
- Now add prawns in to the batter,mix well until coated properly.Set them aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan.When oil becomes hot enough fry the prawns in 1-2 batches for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown in color.Transfer them on a paper towel lined plate.
- Now pour the fried prawns in to the mayo Sriracha sauce,toss them well with the sauce until coated well.
- Served them hot Garnished with chopped Spring onions,Sesame seeds and cabbage leaves.
Dynamite spicy shrimp appetizer is a delicious Japanese food invention. Since it appeared on PF Chang's menu, it became an instant favorite. And dynamite shrimp all about the. Dynamite shrimp is a yummy recipe made with spice coated flour fried shrimps, covered in a spicy mayo sauce is next to perfect recipe to serve as an appetizer or the main course. When you go to a Japanese restaurant, these yummy shrimps are usually as a side dish or an appetizer.