Shrimp pasta salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Avocados and shrimp are tossed with bacon, cheese, and tomatoes in this super pasta salad. Great as a side dish, but also works as a cool summer entree.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley. Mix remaining ingredients; stir into pasta mixture. Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on package. You can have Shrimp pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pasta salad
- It’s 3 cup of Medium pasta shells.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cooked, shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped celery.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chopped fresh dill weed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon-style mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Honey.
In a large bowl toss pasta in with shrimp celery green and red bell peppers and red onion. Mix mayo salad dressing and OLD BAY in small bowl. Pour over pasta mixture and mix well. My mom's godmother, Aunt Bee, is a fine Southern hostess in the best sense of the term!
Shrimp pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- In a salad bowl mix shrimp, celery, onion, and dill weed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For dressing, in small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and honey. Mix until smooth.
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp mixture. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving.
She has served holiday meals, cocktails, and lunches to our friends and family for as long as I can remember, and her dishes always garner rave reviews. This summer Shrimp Pasta Salad is a lighter spin on the Southern shrimp pasta salad that I remember making frequent appearances at our church potlucks and family reunions growing up. Like the original recipe, it has a creamy dressing, baby salad shrimp, and is super duper easy to make. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley.