Stuffed Eggplant. "I'll be stuffed after eating this!" -Wilson. "It's still not a bird, but I stuffed it like one!" -Willow. "I make yolk of other foods." -Wolfgang. "A nightshade. Eggplant lovers, this cheesy Parm bake from Delish.com is for you. Stuffed eggplant, with all of its comforting and aromatic ingredients, makes for a wonderfully healthy and filling meal, complete with a lovely presentation—always a nice little perk when it comes to food!
This stuffed eggplant is a tasty alternative to heavier fried eggplant slices. The ground beef is flavored with garlic and tomatoes. Mozzarella cheese tops the stuffed eggplant. You can cook Stuffed Eggplant using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant
- It’s 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/4 of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Panko.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of basil leaf.
- Prepare pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 dash of onion & garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Our easy stuffed eggplant recipe is perfect for hectic weeknights and a vegetarian option everyone Top eggplant pieces with a mixture of breadcrumbs, eggplant flesh, tomato sauce and cheese for a. The Best Eggplants for Stuffed Eggplant Parm. When choosing an eggplant for stuffing, it's important to know that some varieties and sizes work better than others. How to make Stuffed Eggplant in easy steps.
Stuffed Eggplant step by step
- Pre heat oven 350°. Cut eggplant in half and scrap out the meat. I used a ice cream scooper and a knife.
- Microwave eggplant meat for 2mins. Place both halves on a baking sheet and drizzle some olive oil into eggplant shell and place in broiler for less than 2mins. Remove and place to the side.
- Cut shrimp into 2/3 pieces each. Season with 1 dash each of garlic and onion powder. Save the rest for later.
- In pan put butter and cook shrimp until pink. Remove shrimp had remaining olive oil and cook the crushed garlic, onions, and green pepper. After about 2 mins and eggplant meat and cook until it softens up.
- Add remaining ingredients minus cheese and panko. Cook for about 5 mins and then add the cooked shrimp.
- Mix well, cook for 2 mins and then transfer entire mixture to both halves. Sprinkle cheese and then Panko on top. Cover with foil and Place in oven for 30mins. Remove foil increase temp to 375/400° and bake for additional 10/25 mins, until panko is brown. Let it cool and ENJOY!.
Stuffed Eggplant Recipe http Stuffed eggplants are high in dietary fiber. They are nutritious while they can help to lose weight. Stuffed Eggplants and Peppers with Rice and HerbsSocraticFood. The Stuffed Eggplant recipe out of our category Vegetable! Stuffed baked eggplant with Moroccan-spiced lentils!