5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp.
You can cook 5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimps cleaned and deveined (peeled with tails on).
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter or 5 tablespoons.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil or cooking oil.
- It’s 1 head of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sprite or Lemon Soda.
- It’s of Optional: 1/2 tablespoon chili and chopped parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp instructions
- Marinate cleaned and deveined shrimp in 1/2 cup of Sprite or lemon soda for about 10-15 mins.
- Melt butter in the pan on medium heat and add olive oil or cooking oil to avoid butter from burning easily. Cook garlic in melted butter until light golden brown.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 3 mins on each side or until they turn orange.
- Pour in the remaining 1/2 Sprite, add optional chili and simmer for about 3 minutes or until sauce thickens or almost evaporates. Make sure not to overcook the shrimps to avoid making them chewy or rubbery.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkles chopped parsley for presentation. Serve with white rice and enjoy.