Salmon with Basil Sauce.
You can cook Salmon with Basil Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Basil Sauce
- It’s 4 (6 ounce) of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
Salmon with Basil Sauce instructions
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside 10 minutes to absorb flavor.
- Meanwhile, combine basil, 1/2 cup olive oil, and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped, and set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté salmon 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness. Place on serving plates.
- In the warm skillet, heat reserved basil sauce, and pour over salmon.