Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli. Delicious Recipes & Helpful Hints Free From Kraft® Kitchens. Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli. A quick to put together slightly spicy shrimp and pasta dish.
Remove and discard shrimp tails and lobster shells. Finely chop remaining lobster and cooked shrimp, and combine with ricotta and Parmesan. Great recipe for Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli. You can have Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli
- Prepare 1 ounces of shelled and defined medium raw shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour seasoned with 1 tablespoon Romano chhese and 1 /2 teaspoon each honey sriracha seasoning and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil and butter for cooking.
- Prepare 2 of hot cherry red peppers, choppes.
- It’s of 2 garlic cloves, grated.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need of 1 tablespoon cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juce.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley and chives.
- You need of 2 tablespoons butter for finushing.
- Prepare of 8 ounces lobster ravioli, cooked, store bought fresh pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
A quick to put together slightly spicy shrimp and pasta dish. I used lobster ravioli but any pasta would work. I bought two small lobster tails, six dollars each and one pound of shrimp and I was able to make thirty one ravioli that were packed nice and full. The filling is easy to make, you chop up your pre-cooked lobster and shrimp then quickly saute in a pan with garlic, olive oil and shallots.
Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli instructions
- Combine flor with cheese and spices. Add a thin layer of olive oil to a skillet with a bit of butter Heat add shrimp and cook just unto; done. Transfer to a plate.
- In Sam skillet add peppers and garlic and softe. Swaxin woth salt.
- Add chicken stock and reduce by haf.add cream and lemon and reduce again to about 1/2 cup. Add butter and whisk 8n.
- Add pasta to warm then shrimp and herbs and remove from heat.
- Transfer to plates and serve.
Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli. A quick to put together slightly spicy shrimp and pasta dish. Add the butter, then add pasta to the pan along with the reserved shrimp, artichokes, lemon juice and zest, chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste. Drain the Ravioli reserving ½ cup of the pasta cooking water. Add the pasta to the artichoke – kale mixture adding the pasta water a little at a time to loosen the sauce if desired.