Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo. Stir in Cajun seasoning and flour. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage, frozen vegetables, and mushrooms.
Reasons to love this Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. Andoullie sausage is a powerhouse of flavor and works perfectly with. Place the shrimp in the pan and saute until almost done. You can cook Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo
- Prepare of For the pasta:.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy cream.
- You need 1.5 cups of parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Garlic (desired amount).
- It’s 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 pound of cajun style sausage.
- Prepare of Diced scallions.
Season with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning, then stir in RAGÚ Classic Alfredo Sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer and stir in. Pasta is always a hit at my house and this Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is no exception. Fresh veggies, succulent shrimp and smoked sausage served over a creamy pasta – all of my favorite things!
Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo step by step
- You can make the pasta by hand or in a mixer. If you can't make it, store bought fettuccine noodles are fine also. Mix flour and egg until dough is formed. Knead dough until it becomes "bouncy". Coat dough ball lightly in olive oil and leave in fridge for 1 hour. Roll out to desired thickness and cut into fettuccine noodles. Homemade noodles will only cook 5-6 minutes. To get a more yellow rich pasta, use 2 extra egg yolks only. Add additional flour as needed until dough is formed.
- In large pot boil heavy cream and butter. Turn to low and mix in parmesan cheese until melted. Add minced garlic. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In small pan, saute shrimp and sausage until shrimp is fully cooked. 6-8 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Mix noodles with sauce. Top with shrimp and sausage and diced scallions.
All you need is penne pasta, fully cooked Cajun andouille sausage, unsalted chicken broth, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, heavy cream, flour, unsalted butter, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and shrimp. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil. Cajun Shrimp with Tomato Alfredo Pasta – a one pot dish of a simple and delicious tomato Alfredo sauce tossed with your favorite pasta and pan seared cajun shrimp. Cajun Shrimp with Tomato Alfredo Pasta. Last night I was in the mood for pasta, as it often happens, so flying by the seat of my pants I made up this concoction with diced canned tomatoes which I.