Curry Spaghetti with Grilled Veg.
You can have Curry Spaghetti with Grilled Veg using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Spaghetti with Grilled Veg
- You need 500 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 100-200 g of sausages.
- Prepare 100 of Fresh Prawn.
- It’s of Fresh Tomatoes (sliced in circles or any convenient shape).
- It’s of Onions (sliced in circles or any convenient shape).
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Basil leaves (ground).
- Prepare of Curry (ground).
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- You need of Carrot (sliced circular or any convenient shape).
- You need of Green leaf of your choice.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pepper (diced fresh or dried).
- Prepare of Spices.
Curry Spaghetti with Grilled Veg step by step
- Parboil the spaghetti for 8 minutes.
- While parboiling the spaghetti, put your tomatoes, onion, green leaf(in this dish I use pumpkin) carrot, sausage, prawns and chicken ball in the grill and start grilling. Grill for 15 mins.
- Put water in a pot and begin boiling, add your diced onion, pepper, ginger and/or garlic into the water, until it boils.
- Add your spaghetti with 3 spoons of olive oil.
- Add your spice for taste and allow to cook till it gets done.
- Bring out the grilled contents, chop the sausages to lumps, you can crumble the chicken balls or leave it whole and mix everything.
- Bring down the spaghetti, put in a mixing bowl, pour the grilled contents into the bowl and mix with a grabber.
- Serve with an awesome chilled drink.