My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate. I've made alfredo sauce that exact same way ever since. This recipe for shrimp penne pasta alfredo, (w/ penne pasta AND pan-seared shrimp) is just one of the variations I have made through the years. The shrimp in this dish is lightly sprinkled with Cajun spices, but you can easily substitute your own Italian spices, if desired.
I use my homemade cajun/creole seasoning ( https. See great recipes for Penne Pasta with Shrimps, fire roasted red peppers, sautéed onions, corn in Avacado Lime Pesto Sauce too! Starting with my favorite whole wheat penne rigate pasta (we love DeLallo brand), add tender shrimp and a creamy Alfredo sauce. You can cook My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate
- Prepare 1 box of penne rigate pasta or any you like.
- It’s 16 oz of Bottle classic alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 lb of Raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
By all means, make your own Alfredo sauce if you have the time, but remember this recipe is a short-cut—QUICK! Cheesy Shrimp Alfredo Bake Cheesy Shrimp Alfredo Bake. Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in green onions and sausage.
My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate step by step
- Cook pasta with the box instructions, less salt . Just like a pinch of salt.
- Clean and remove skin of shrimp. Seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste.
- Cook shrimp until pink, on both sides.
- Pour Alfredo Sauce in saucepan, add 1tsp garlic powder, 1 pinch black pepper and 1/4tsp salt or to taste,simmer for about 5 mins. Or to boiling a little.
- Drain pasta when done, put it back in pan, add shrimp and sauce. Mix all ingredients and simmer for 5 mins.
- Let it cool and enjoy.
Hope you like it." @allthecooks #recipe #pasta #shrimp #dinner #seafood #alfredo Creamy Pesto-and-Shrimp Penne with Peas Recipe Pre-peeled shrimp, frozen peas, and store-bought pesto makes this flavorful pasta come together in minutes. Instead of buying the jarred, shelf-stable version, choose the kind found in the refrigerator case (we like Bear Pond Farm Premium Basil Pesto). Feel free to use any fresh pasta you like). This version combines a little bit of heat from red pepper flakes with fresh vegetables, herbs and the smokey flavor of a smoked Gouda cheese. It's a wonderful combination of crunchy and creamy.