Shrimp pizza. Watch how to make this recipe. Shrimp Pizza is sure to please seafood lovers–and land lovers alike. Pizza gets a taste of the sea with poached shrimp.
Pizza and the flavors of Creole cuisine blend amazingly well in this hearty dish with a crispy crust. Creole Shrimp Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I love a good garlicky pizza! You can cook Shrimp pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp pizza
- You need 1 bag of medium sized shrimp or about a pound uncooked peeled.
- You need of Pasta sauce garlic and herb flavor.
- Prepare of Premade pizza crust or homemade.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Soy sauce.
I love that this has the sauce poured on top before baking. Savor the delicious taste of this Parmesan Shrimp Pizza Recipe. MORE+ LESS Shrimp Marinara Pizza recipe features tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil, thyme, capers, shrimp, brine-cured green olives, brine-cured black olives, feta. Today you should put shrimp on your pizza.
Shrimp pizza instructions
- Marinate shrimp in soy sauce for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prebake crust for 10 minutes.
- Cook shrimp until done. After it's cool to the touch chop the shrimp.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta sauce to crust bake for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the crust.
- Top with cheese and cook for 10 minutes.
I've been watching that fancy wedding all morning wishing I. Once stretched, remove the stone from the Add the cheese, the place the shrimp on top of the pizza. Drizzle with a few tablespoons of the garlic. Spread Alfredo sauce mixture over crust. Top with shrimp and garlic mixture.