Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions. Add Cajun seasoning and paprika and stir until combined. Angel hair pasta is tossed in a creamy garlic sauce with mushrooms and red bell pepper for a rich and Grilled shrimp over angel hair pasta with melted mozzarella, basil, and tomatoes in a garlic butter sauce makes a. You can cook Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- Prepare of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients:.
- It’s of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 half of an onion chopped.
- You need Half of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onion bulbs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Pasta PomodoroSpaghetti Tossed with our Housemade Marinara Sauce, Imported Cherry Cajun Jambalaya PastaShrimp and Chicken Sautéed with Onions, Tomato and Peppers in a Very Spicy Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair. Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage & Spinach. You won't miss the marinara sauce once you taste this pasta dish flavored with chicken broth and Italian sausage. First off never need flour with heavy cream.second. putting uncooked noodles in a recipe is never A good option.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce instructions
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan.
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan.
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat.
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese.
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan.
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! ?.
This Cajun Shrimp Pasta dinner recipe has everything you could possibly want. Tender and succulent shrimp is coated in the cajun seasoning which The cream sauce only takes a few minutes to come together and the pasta soaks up all the flavor. There are two things I can always make for dinner that. Cajun Shrimp Pasta will satisfy a crowd! Spicy Andouille Sausage, and Cajun Shrimp on top of a creamy bed of noodles and fresh veggies, for a filling weeknight meal that will impress even the pickiest eaters!