Vegetable Vermicelli and steamed shrimps. Add shrimp on top and drizzle the mixture all over the shrimp and vermicelli. Brush a little oil onto the lotus leaf and place it on a plate. Place the vermicelli, enoki mushrooms, and shrimps on the leaf.
Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido. Tofu is one of the most important foods in Asia. Vegetarians and vegans worldwide love tofu, and it has become one of their top sources of protein. You can cook Vegetable Vermicelli and steamed shrimps using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Vermicelli and steamed shrimps
- Prepare 1 pack of vermicelli pasta.
- Prepare 1 of big bell pepper (green).
- It’s 1 of big bell pepper (red).
- Prepare of Thick Meatstock.
- It’s of Shredded beef (par boiled).
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Shrimps.
Today, I will introduce an easy and nutritional tofu recipe to you: Steamed egg with shrimp and tofu. Add remaining vegetables, meat, KA•ME® Rice Sticks and sauce. Soak the vermicelli noodles in water until softened, then drain well and put on the plate. Today I am going to introduce a way to shrimps.
Vegetable Vermicelli and steamed shrimps instructions
- Pour hot water inside the vermicelli in a deep bowl and leave for 7 minutes, and sieve and place in a sieve to drain well.
- Add the thick meatstock in a pot and allow to heatup, then pour in the sliced peppers and onions.
- Add the shredded parboiled beef then add the vermicelli and stir dry on low heat.
- Steam the shrimps for 3 minutes with little salt and seasoning.
Shrimp are usually steamed, braised, braised in oil, fried, etc., each of which has its own taste. Today, I combined shrimp and vermicelli to make a steamed shrimp with garlic vermicelli. I can smell the fragrance before it is cooked. Bún Tôm Xào Xả – Vermicelli with Shrimps Lemongrass Served over shredded carrots, cucumber, lettuce, bean sprouts, crush peanuts, and side of fish sauce. Steamed garlic prawns with vermicelli is a classic dish often served on important occasions.