Garlic Shrimp and Penne. Shrimp Penne with Garlic Sauce. "My friends and family request this all the time. It's quick and smells so good." Christy Martell – Round Hill, Virginia. And don't you forget about that homemade garlic alfredo sauce.
A friend and I have been chatting about all the various things I want to make. The list just gets longer and longer. Surprise your amore with the perfect gourmet night. You can have Garlic Shrimp and Penne using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp and Penne
- It’s 8 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 10 of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup of quartered cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh garlic.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Whip up a Roasted Garlic Shrimp Penne, made easy with Contadina. For the full Roasted Garlic Shrimp. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender.
Garlic Shrimp and Penne step by step
- Boil water as directed for pasta.
- In a pan add olive oil and garlic (enough oil to coat the bottom of pan).
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Add cherry tomatoes and lemon juice to pan and cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook with tomatoes.
- Add spinach to pan and cook until wilted.
- Mix pasta into pan (or separate bowl).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top and enjoy!.
- May add additional oil as needed.
Shrimp de Jonghe Penne. and garlic-butter breadcrumbs. Cover dish evenly with garlic-butter breadcrumbs. View top rated Garlic shrimp penne recipes with ratings and reviews. Bobby's Garlic Shrimp, Camarones Al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp), Gambas Al Ajillo, Garlic Shrimp, etc. you love shrimp and garlic, give this fast and tasty recipe a try. Add red pepper flakes and shrimp and season with salt and pepper.