10-minute Pesto, Broccoli & Salmon Noodles. One of my favorite vegetables has always been broccoli. I don't know why- but something about the texture, the slight bitterness, the bright green color- I love to add broccoli in just about any recipe, or. Healthy, fast and looks beautiful on a plate 🙂 If you don't have pesto, just replace with chopped basil or wild rocket, crushed fresh garlic and olive oil. #pasta #noodles #broccoli #salmon #trout #pesto #quick #easy.
This is one of those times. The tang of the tomatoes, the chewy whole wheat pasta, the tender-crisp baby broccoli, the creamy melted feta + the firm crumbly feta, plus the freshness of lemon, basil, and pesto. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, veggies, and pesto until the chicken and veggies are coated well with pesto. You can cook 10-minute Pesto, Broccoli & Salmon Noodles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 10-minute Pesto, Broccoli & Salmon Noodles
- Prepare 400 g of pasta.
- It’s 2 of trout or salmon filets.
- Prepare 1/2 (1 head) of broccoli.
- Prepare 2-3 of heaped tablespoons of pesto.
- You need 100 g of prawns / shrimp (optional).
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Creamy chicken and broccoli pasta with the addition of pesto takes this humble dish to a whole new level. When I think comfort food the first thing that pops in mind is pasta. In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil and then add broccoli florets. See more ideas about Meals, Cooking recipes, Recipes.
10-minute Pesto, Broccoli & Salmon Noodles step by step
- Heat up water for pasta and put to boil.
- In the meantime steam broccoli (this can be done before hand) for 3-4 minutes.
- Steam the fish (can be done with broccoli) for about 4 minutes or a bit longer of filters are thick. You can also pan fry it or roast it.
- Once pasta, fish and broccoli have been cooked, put pasta back in the pan and add pesto and mix well.
- Remove fish from the skin, of any, and break into large chunks.
- Add Fish and broccoli to noodles. Add crushed garlic if you choose to, salt and pepper to taste, and if preferred a dash of olive oil. Mix and serve warm.
Succulent chicken in a creamy pesto sauce that takes minutes to put together. It's quick, easy, healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and delicious. It brings incredible flavor to your pasta dish and is ready in no time at all! The broccoli adds a sweet hearty flavor to make this a hearty healthy recipe. Also sprinkle of Parmesan cheese to smile.