Spicy Prawn Linguine. This low fat prawn linguine pasta recipe has a spicy chilli kick, plus this This spicy prawn linguine has a spicy chilli kick to keep it interesting. Cook until the prawns have turned pink and are just cooked through. Add the cooked linguine and stir well to coat.
This spicy prawn linguine has a spicy chilli kick to keep it interesting. It's so delicious you'll forget that. An elegant, low-fat seafood dish, perfect for mid-week entertaining – very Cook the linguine in boiling salted water until just tender, then drain. You can have Spicy Prawn Linguine using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Prawn Linguine
- Prepare 4 of Diced shallots.
- You need 400 g of Tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 g of Uncooked King prawns.
- Prepare 50 g of small cooked prawns.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 cm of Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 150/200 g of Linguine pasta.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s Handful of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Stir the parsley and the prawns. This spicy prawn linguine has a spicy chilli kick to keep it interesting. It's so delicious you'll forget that you're being virtuous. Pat thawed prawns with absorbent paper to remove excess liquid.
Spicy Prawn Linguine step by step
- Boil a saucepan of water and cook the linguine whilst preparing the sauce.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking fry off the chopped shallots, ginger and garlic on a medium heat in a different saucepan for 5 mins until they are softened.
- Add the king prawns and cook for another 4-5 mins until they start to cook through.
- Now add the tinned tomatoes, chilli flakes, Sriracha sauce, small cooked prawns and sons salt and pepper. Cook on a medium heat for around 10 mins until the prawns are cooked.
- Add the basil leaves just before serving. Stir them through and add the cooked linguine into the sauce and mix well.
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Prawn Linguine from Delish.com is pure seafood delight. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine according to the package directions until al dente. This wonderfully light prawn linguine is the perfect healthy supper for the family. Give your weekend pasta a spicy kick with our chilli prawn version.