Chicken Taco Chili. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. One Pot Chicken Taco Chili. (Image credit: The Kitchn).
My favorite taco seasoning with a ton of beans and chicken makes for a delicious chicken chili and then it's all about the toppings. Whatever you like adding to tacos throw on this soup and it will be. This chicken chili was so delicious, full of flavor, and super simple to boot! You can cook Chicken Taco Chili using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Chili
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 medium of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 large of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with chillies small can.
Just combine a bunch of You can serve this chili over rice, with multigrain tortilla chips, or just as is with a dollop of sour cream. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Chicken & Seafood at Chili's Grill & Bar: Prepared fresh and always delicious!
Chicken Taco Chili step by step
- In slow cooker add tomato sauce corn red and black beans taco seasoning chilli powder chopped onion cumin diced tomatoes and mix well.
- Now take all three chicken breasts uncooked and lay them right on top cook for six to eight hours on low your house is going to smell amazing that's why I say 6 to 8 cause you might not make it 8 hours lol.
- When chicken is cooked fully remove chicken breasts shread breasts with forks and add back to the chilli stir and it's ready to serve you can add cilantro to taste if you want that's optional I do but it's up to you.
Three spicy chile-lime shrimp tacos in flour tortillas with pico, avocado, cilantro, coleslaw queso fresco. Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili is easy to make and will be your new favorite crockpot recipe! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This White Chicken Taco Chili recipe will go perfectly with some quesadillas or some tortilla chips if you want to jazz it up a notch for company. 😉 Either way you have a winner. Bang bang shrimp tacos would also be amazing.