5 Minute Salmon Rice for Children.
You can have 5 Minute Salmon Rice for Children using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Salmon Rice for Children
- You need Handful of frozen peas.
- It’s 150 mls of boiling water.
- It’s 1/8 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet, skinned and sliced.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen microwave rice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato purée.
5 Minute Salmon Rice for Children instructions
- Get the rice cooking in the microwave, according to the manufacturers instructions. The one I use takes 4 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, add the peas, stock cube and water to a small frying pan. Cook the peas in the stock for a couple of minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, tomato purée and cornflour, bring it up to a boil and stir while it thickens up.
- Add your salmon fillet slices to the sauce and stir gently for a minute or so until the salmon is cooked through (it really only takes about a minute). Nb. make sure you’ve checked carefully for bones before you add the salmon in.
- Serve the salmon sauce on top of the rice, ta da! 5 minute salmon rice!.