Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Let me tell you, there is nothing better than diving into a plate of steaming veggie-filled eggs. This mini frittata muffins recipe is a perfect quick and easy breakfast!
This frittata is delicious warm from the oven, at room temperature or chilled. Fresh lemon zest shines in this classic pasta dish with meaty turkey sausage and just a kick of heat. Frittatas are the quintessential quick meal and perfect any time of day. You can have Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of finely grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each chopped fresh basil, parsley chives.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of raw prawns.
- Prepare 1 of lemon wedges to garnish.
Learn how to make Prawn & chorizo frittata and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Return the chorizo and prawns to the pan and spread to distribute. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to High. Meanwhile, combine the fennel, rocket, lemon zest and juice in a bowl.
Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven grill to high. Place the eggs in a bowl with lemon zest, basil,parsley and chives and mix. season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and butter together in a medium sized frypan over a medium heat. Add prawns and cook 1-2 minutes, or until the prawns are just coloured. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the prawns.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the underside is golden, then place the frittata under the grill and cook until the top is golden. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with green salad and crusty bread.
In my recipe, you'll learn how to make traditional frittatas using the stovetop-to-oven skillet method. I made sure to use a reasonable oven temperature (not the broiler) and suggest cooking the frittata on the middle rack, so you can watch it while it cooks. This incredibly quick recipe is a summer twist on prawns that can be whipped up in just a few minutes with minimal washing up. After a busy day, gnocchi with prawns and lemon is ideal for a speedy, delicious meal. This is a quick, single-serve frittata and can be made almost as quickly as a pancake.