Spiced Fish FiloParcel.
You can have Spiced Fish FiloParcel using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiced Fish FiloParcel
- You need 4 sheets of filo (2 per parcel).
- You need of melted butter to brush pastry.
- You need 6 of king prawn.
- It’s 2 of sml fillet of fish, basa, salmon, cod etc your choice.
- It’s 1 of sml brown onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s of big handful frozen peas.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masla.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Spiced Fish FiloParcel step by step
- In a pan heat some oil and butter and lightly fry the onion and all the spices.
- Add the coconut milk to the spices and bring to a simmer.
- Add the fish and poach.
- Add the chilli and frozen peas and stir through.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Chop the coriander and add to the mixture.
- Lay one filo sheet like a square on a board and brush with butter, place another sheet on top with the corner in the middle at the top so there are corners sticking out all the way around, brush with butter again and spoon the fish mixture into the centre of the pastry. They bring the corners all together and scrunch up at the top and brush with butter again (grate a little parmesan on top if you like, optional).
- Pop into a preheated oven, about 190, for aprox 20mins or until piping hot.
- Serve with a side salad and turmeric roasties.