Cajun Shrimp Alfredo. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Cajun seasoning and andouille sausage spice up traditional shrimp Alfredo in this quick and easy recipe to serve over angel hair pasta.
Cajun shrimp in a bed of creamy, cheesy alfredo sauce. We opted to keep it classic using. This is my version of Dave and Buster's Cajun Shrimp Alfredo. You can have Cajun Shrimp Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided and cubed.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 4 oz. of brick style cream cheese, sliced into cubes.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, diced.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of Cajun seasoning, divided.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each black pepper, onion powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly shredded gouda cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb. of penne pasta (or other shape).
- It’s 1 lb. of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
This goes together rather quickly and is so good. Cajun Shrimp with Tomato Alfredo Pasta. This Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Casserole is overflowing with zesty shrimp and veggies and rice, it's easy to prep in advance, and it's SO creamy and comforting and delicious. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp in a creamy and flavorful Cajun Alfredo sauce.
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Place a large pot of water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook the pasta according to package directions and drain it. Return the drained pasta to the pot and set it aside.
- While waiting on the water to boil, in a large, deep skillet, heat the 1 tbsp. butter over med-high heat. Once it's melted, add the shrimp. Season it with 1 tsp. of the cajun seasoning and cook until it is pink and opaque. Remove it to a plate, cover the shrimp with foil and set it aside.
- Place the cream, the 1/2 cup butter and the cream cheese into the same skillet. Whisk it together often while it all melts.
- Once the butter and cream cheese are melted and smooth, whisk in the remaining 2 tsp of cajun seasoning, the pepper, the onion powder, the garlic, the tomatoes, the parmesan and the gouda. Whisk until the cheese melts completely.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 5 or so minutes, to thicken up. Then combine the sauce and the shrimp with the pasta in the pot. Toss everything together until it's all incorporated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy. Refrigerate any leftovers.
My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. Dig the jarred stuff and make your own delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce! How to make a healthy Alfredo pasta just got delicious with this incredible healthy cajun shrimp Alfredo Pasta recipe. This healthy pasta recipe is packed.