Vickys Teriyaki Chicken Traybake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Teriyaki Chicken Traybake, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Teriyaki Chicken Traybake, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved (700g, 1.5lbs).
- It’s 500 g of broccoli florets (3.5 cups).
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, cut into quarters then separated into layers.
- It’s 60 ml (1/4 cup) of teriyaki sauce – see link below for my recipe.
- Prepare 400 g of cooked brown rice – microwave / minute rice is perfect!.
Vickys Teriyaki Chicken Traybake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Vickys Baked Teriyaki Chicken GF DF EF SF NF https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/349993-vickys-baked-teriyaki-chicken-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?token=G52HeAoTvtwaLoXSUyWi8Cos.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a roasting tin with parchment paper.
- Put the veggies and chicken in the tray, drizzle with the teriyaki and toss to coat. Replace in an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. If the vegetables are not soft enough for your liking, remove the chicken, keep warm and let the veg cook another 5 or 10 minutes.
- Serve with the rice or some noodles or extra vegetables such as beansprouts if you prefer.