Mini Sushi Cakes. Use this cake decorating tutorial to make mini sushi cake. They look just like sushi but are made with cake Today, I am sharing a mini sushi cake tutorial with all of you. If anyone in your family has a.
I made these mini cakes that look like sushi a while ago and my husband took them to work. Use this cake decorating tutorial to make mini sushi cake. They look just like sushi but are made with cake What others are saying. You can cook Mini Sushi Cakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Sushi Cakes
- Prepare 1 of Hot cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of 〇Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1 of 〇Salmon flakes.
- It’s 1 of 〇Shiso leaf.
- You need 1/2 can of ●Canned tuna (packed in water).
- Prepare 4 slice of ●Avocado.
- You need 3 of ●Frozen peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of ●Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of egg ◇Scrambled eggs.
- You need 1 of ◇Sakura Denbu.
- Prepare 1 of ◇Nozawana (Japanese greens).
- You need 2 tbsp of ◆Tuna sukimi (bits scraped from the bones).
- It’s 1/2 of ◆Green onions.
Kawaii cute sushi Dessert Cat figurine mini animal home decor miniature fairy garden decoration accessories modern Bonsai figure. These Sushi Cakes by Yolanda Gampp of How To Cake It are easy to follow and delicious. Chocolate jelly roll sponge cake combines with ginger infused buttercream before getting topped with realistic. Mini Sushi Cakes These are mini sushi look-alike cakes.
Mini Sushi Cakes instructions
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap in a pudding cup or a glass that you're using as a mold. Pack in the rice as if you were making hand molded sushi.
- Here's sushi with salmon roe and salmon flakes mixed into the rice. I sandwiched a shiso leaf in-between.
- Here, I mixed the canned tuna into the rice. In-between the layers, I sandwiched some avocado mixed with mayonnaise and put shrimp and avocado on top. It's delicious with soy sauce and mayonnaise.
- Into the mold, press in rice mixed with salt and peppered scrambled eggs, rice with sakura denbu, scrambled eggs, and rice with chopped nozawana.
- Press in the maguro sukimi on the bottom, then pack the rice, green onions, then rice.
- From the mold, take out the plastic wrap with the sushi inside. Flip it over so that the bottom layer will come on top, then serve.
These are mini sushi look-alike cakes. There is a tutorial on my blog but to simplify: The interior is vanilla pound cake, wrapped around with. They look just like sushi but are infact tiny cakes…hehe. I think these are perfect for April Fool's Day ?. Instead of ordering sushi, make your own sushi cake.