Gumbo. Гумбо или Гамбо (англ. gumbo, транскрипция «гамбо», транслитерация «гумбо») — блюдо американской кухни, распространённое в штате Луизиана. With a slow cooked roux and gumbo file powder flavoring the shrimp, crabmeat, and andouille sausage, this gumbo is an authentic creole meal. All Reviews for Good New Orleans Creole Gumbo. Перевод слова gumbo, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция gumbo soil — США чернозёмный глинистый грунт; глинистый чернозём gumbo trap — гумболовушка heavy.
Try this gumbo recipe and get more comfort food ideas and recipes from Food.com. This is originally a shrimp gumbo recipe, but it's gumbo, so you can add whatever turns you on. Though gumbo may be considered a soup or a stew and jambalaya is more of a casserole, there's a Gumbo vs. You can cook Gumbo using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gumbo
- You need 1 box of Zatarain's gumbo mix with rice.
- You need 6 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of Diced potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 bags of small, tail-off peeled shrimp (100-150 in each bag).
- It’s 2 cups of chicken breast.
- You need 1 1/2 of Polish sausage.
- Prepare 2 cups of crab meat.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen okra.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red crushed peppers.
- Prepare 5 of Hardboiled eggs (Optional).
- You need of Seafood seasoning.
Become a seasoned pro when it comes to telling. The Best Gumbo Side Dishes Recipes on Yummly Kielbasa And Chicken Gumbo, Creole Gumbo, Andouille, Crab, & Oyster Gumbo. Gumbo is Gumby & Minga's dad and Gumba's husband.
Gumbo step by step
- Add 6 cups of water, 1 cup of chicken broth, eggs, and gumbo mix into a big pot (under low heat).
- After it starts to boil add parsley flakes and bay leaf.
- Make sure to stir frequently to keep your food from sticking.
- Rinse shrimp in cold water for about 5 minutes then sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- Add potatoes, crab meat, polish sausage, shrimp, chicken breast, and frozen okra then stir.
- Add red crushed peppers.
- Place a lid on the pot. Let it cook for about 30 minutes or until rice is done.
- Enjoy :-).
He works as a firefighter at the fire department. He is voiced by Dave Wilson. Gumbo is very tall and skin is the color red. His eyes, mouth, nose, and eyebrows are very similar to Gumby's. Gumbo is a stew from Louisiana, USA, consisting of a strong stock, meat or shellfish, a thickener Gumbo is traditionally served over rice, and combines ingredients and culinary practices of several.