Salmon Potato Foil Packets.
You can have Salmon Potato Foil Packets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Potato Foil Packets
- You need 1 of salmon filet per foil packet.
- You need 2 of red potatoes per foil packet.
- It’s 1/4 of yellow onion sliced per foil packet.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter per foil packet.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil per foil packet.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic per foil packet.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Salmon Potato Foil Packets step by step
- Begin by peeling potatoes, slicing them in thin slices. Lay out a large enough piece of tin foil to wrap up everything. Add potatoes onto piece of tin foil. Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil.
- Now add salmon filet to the top of potatoes & rub minced garlic onto the top of filet. Now squeeze lemon juice onto filet.
- Then take your sliced onion & place ontop of potatoes & filet. Season with salt, pepper & old bay seasoning. Divide butter into pats & place ontop potatoes & filet.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap up packet tightly so all seams are closed so the juices do not come out of foil packet. Place on a cookie sheet, put in oven for 30-35 mins or until potatoes are tender & salmon is fully cooked. Enjoy!.