Coconut Shrimp with Lime & Cilantro rice. Stir in shrimp, lime zest, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce. Taste and add more lime juice, salt or fish sauce, or all three, if. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Coconut Lime Shrimp – Deliciously creamy shrimp cooked in an amazing coconut lime sauce with tomatoes and peppers, and served over noodles or rice. I've got a super simple, healthy, and ridiculously flavorful dinner for you riiiight here! Combine the jalapeno, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, coconut, olive oil, and soy sauce in a food processor; blend until smooth. You can cook Coconut Shrimp with Lime & Cilantro rice using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Shrimp with Lime & Cilantro rice
- Prepare 1 dozen of jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut flakes Toasted.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cup of of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Minute Rice.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 4 small of cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of handful of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
Place the shrimp in a large bowl. Mix coconut milk, ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and extract in large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp; turn to coat well. This coconut lime shrimp recipe is quick, easy, fresh, and goes perfectly with rice.
Coconut Shrimp with Lime & Cilantro rice instructions
- Toast Coconut, allow to cool and mix with panko in a baking dish.
- Coat shrimp in egg mixture.
- Remove and coat shrimp in coconut and panko crumbs.
- Broil on sprayed a baking sheet medium high until golden brown( about 4 mins each side).
- Tear desired cilantro leaves and chop.
- Smash and mince garlic.
- salt minced garlic and smear into a paste.
- cook rice and stir in cilantro and garlic salt paste.
Like all good shrimp recipes, this one comes together fast. Lime juice and zest, cilantro, and basil make this taste super fresh. A squeeze of lime adds zing and toasted coconut contributes crunch to this easy make-ahead crowd-pleaser. You can marinate the shrimp for anywhere from one hour to one day. In a small mixing bowl, combine coconut milk, lime juice, lime zest, sugar, salt and if using, cayenne pepper powder.