Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!. One Bowl Fiesta Sausage, Shrimp & Potatoes. In small saucepan add peeled shrimp and the garlic sauce mix together. See great recipes for Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs too!
In a small bowl, add the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, dried parsley, dried oregano, garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika, and if desired cayenne pepper. Stir or whisk until completely combined. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. You can cook Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!
- Prepare of dinner.
- It’s 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 lb of bob evans ground sausage.
- You need 1 packages of bob evans hashbrowns.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Philadelphia whipped cream cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of minute rice.
This sausage, pepper and rice skillet is downright delicious! See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food dishes. It comes together in one pot, is gluten-free and easy to make! Meanwhile heat oil in a heavy-bottomed saute pan over medium-high heat.
Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! instructions
- Mince garlic clove.
- Mix olive oil, butter, cream cheese, and garlic clove in a small bowl. Heat up in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage over medium heat.
- In a separate pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- After water is boiling, add 2 cups of rice and remove from heat. Set covered for at least 5 minutes.
- In small saucepan add peeled shrimp and the garlic sauce mix together. Sautee on medium low heat until all the shrimp are pink.
- Set oven at a broil, and add hashbrowns to a baking dish with 3 tablespoons of butter. Broil for 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes.
- When hashbrowns are nice and crispy, layer on the sausage.
- Mix together the rice and shrimp with garlic mix and layer on top of sausage and hashbrowns.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium, add the onion and cook. Quick and easy Shrimp and Bell Pepper Skillet with scallions, parsley, and black pepper in a butter sauce served over brown rice. Shrimp and Bell Pepper Skillet It is so rare for me to serve something new for dinner that my daughter, Amanda, ends up loving, that when it happens I feel like I need to share it with the world immediately.