Mixed Fried Rice. A great way to use up leftover rice, this quick fried rice cooks up with frozen peas, baby carrots, eggs, and soy and sesame sauces. Fried Rice Restaurant Style How to make Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice Recipe. To begin with Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice, firstly heat oil in a wok.
Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together! You will not be getting take out any longer! Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it! You can have Mixed Fried Rice using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice
- It’s 2 cups of raw rice.
- You need 1 cup of Spring onion root part chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Spring Onion green part.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Finely chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coloured bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chillies chopped.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 250 gm of Chicken cut to bite size.
- It’s 100gm of Prawn small size (shell and head removed,properly cleaned).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Soya sauce.
- Prepare to taste of red chilli sauce.
- You need to taste of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1 of white part of egg.
If you love fried rice try these variations of fried rice: Bacon Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Ham Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice. Growing up, whenever I saw a large bowl of cooked rice in the kitchen, I would cross my fingers and wait with eager anticipation to see if it was fried rice night. The flavor of rice mixed with eggs, vegetables, and a thin layer of soy sauce was something that brought comfort to my belly. Mixed frozen vegetables make this healthy fried rice recipe quick, easy and economical.
Mixed Fried Rice step by step
- Rice cooked in sufficient water with little salt,drained and cooled.
- Chicken pieces boiled with 1/2 tsp salt then the pieces mixed with soya sauce,egg white and a pinch of black pepper,fried in a wok.
- Prawns steamed,then fried with a pinch of salt,black pepper and a little soya sauce and kept aside.
- In another wok 1/2 tsp oil given.when heated garlic added,stirred for 1 minute in high flame,chopped spring onion white part added,stirred,chopped carrot beans which were steamed before added, stirred continuously,chopped coloured bell pepper,green chillies which were soaked in viniger added with little salt,black pepper and 1/2 tsp soya sauce and stirred till all vegetables nicely fried.
- Finally in a big wok 1 table spoon of sesame oil is heated,cooled cooked rice is transferred stirred with 1/2 tea spoon of soya sauce,1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce,black pepper 1 pinch,1 tsp of red chilli sauce stirred,and then one by one fried vegetables,chicken and prawns are added,chopped spring onion soaked in viniger added with continuous stirring till everything in the wok mixed up nicely.Now at last my mixed fried rice is ready for serving.Fried rice is served with red chilli sauce.
If you don't have leftover cooked rice on hand, be sure to thoroughly cool your rice before adding it to the wok–if it's too warm, it creates too much steam and sticks to the wok. To quickly cool warm rice, spread out on a large baking sheet and refrigerate while you prep the rest of your ingredients. Restaurant style Chinese Fried Rice recipe ~ Step by step Mixed Fried Rice recipe that is Chicken and Prawn Fried Rice. Chinese mixed fried rice, as the name says, is a delectable Chinese delight and very popular non-vegetarian dish in India and across. The fired rice is made by using non-vegetarian options like chicken, eggs and prawn along with other vegetarian options like mushroom, onion and tomato.