Fried rice garnished with sweet corn, cucumber and fried chicken. Now your fried rice is ready to be served with fried or grilled turkey, fish, beef, chicken, or any meat of your choice. Different types of vegetables like bell pepper, mushroom, carrots, cabbage, broccoli, zucchini, sweet corn, etc. can be used in making this type of Chinese recipe with chicken. Serving fried rice with chicken: You can serve this chicken rice recipe with manchurian or any Chinese starter.
I often make my favorite Thai restaurant dishes at home such as Thai cucumber salad , peanut noodles , and this simple yet satisfying chicken fried rice. Small chicken nuggets (or popcorn chicken) are deep fried and coated with sticky delicious sauce. Dakgangjeong sauce can be prepared either a sweet and spicy way – similar to Korean fried chicken sauce or a sweet and savory way using soy sauce, honey and garlic. You can have Fried rice garnished with sweet corn, cucumber and fried chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice garnished with sweet corn, cucumber and fried chicken
- Prepare 500 g of long grain rice.
- You need 1 of onion bulb.
- Prepare 2 of large carrot.
- You need 2-3 of table spoon curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of hand full green peas or runner beans.
- Prepare 2-3 of cooking spoonful vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of stock cube for seasoning.
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- You need of Red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
Add your seasoned chicken and cook for about four to five minutes, stirring occasionally or just until the chicken is fully cooked through. Transfer the cooked chicken to a separate bowl. Reduce to medium heat, drizzle in a little more oil, if needed, then add your scrambled eggs. Add the garlic and serrano peppers, stirring quickly.
Fried rice garnished with sweet corn, cucumber and fried chicken step by step
- If you don't have stock, you can easily prepare a tasty stock by cooking the chicken.simply place the chicken in a pot, add 1 tea spoon curry, 1 stock cube and onion slices;Add a little water and cook until done the liquid left after cooking the chicken is your stock. Set aside for later use. You can now go ahead n fry or grill ur chicken.
- Parboil the rice,then place in a seive to drain out excess water.
- Wash all the vegetables, dice the onions and set aside, peel the carrot and cut into small cubes.
- Place the reserved chicken stock into a large pot and bring to boil. The stock should be almost the same level as the rice, so that it dries up completely when the rice is done. You can add some water if the stock won't be able to cook the rice. As the stocks begins to boil, add the parboiled rice,seasoning cube, curry powder, garlic powder, onions and salt to taste. Leave to cook on medium heat till it's done. You can pour out the cooked rice into a wider pot and set aside.
- Heat up the vegetable oil and; add the carrots, peas, blended red pepper, shrimps, garlic, curry and seasoning cube to taste. Stir fry for 1 min and pour into a bowl.
- Pour the stir Fried mixed into a frying pan:add the cooked rice and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Now your fried rice is ready to be served with fried or grilled turkey, fish, beef, chicken, or any meat of your choice. Enjoy.
Stir in the chicken, bell pepper, onion and oyster sauce mixture; cook until the chicken is no longer pink. Raise heat to high and stir in the chilled rice; stir quickly until the sauce is blended with the rice. Use the back of a spoon to break up any rice sticking together. If you like the taste of Japanese dishes, you will love it. Very crispy, and my friends like it too.