Shrimp Avocado Fried Rice. Loaded with flavor, protein, veggies and healthy fats, it makes a great weeknight meal that everyone will love – even the picky kiddos! In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and stir for one minute.
Aguacate Relleno con Camarones ♦ Fried avocado! Now what about, Fried Stuffed Avocado with Shrimp? This delicious dish is truly just out of this world! You can have Shrimp Avocado Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Avocado Fried Rice
- Prepare of Shrimp (I used frozen).
- You need of Avocado (I also used frozen).
- Prepare of Spices: a bit of curry powder, paprika powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala.
- Prepare of Liquid seasoning: a bit of soy sauce, sesame oil, and Hot chili.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of Tomato.
- Prepare of Lemon (1-2 Tbs).
Delicious fresh spring rolls are a light and healthy dish that you'll have as much fun making as you will eating! The recipe includes shrimp and ground meat, but you can choose to use one protein or even skip the protein to make it vegetarian. Gluten free, dairy free recipes: Shrimp Avocado Brown Rice Bowl When rice has finished cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add shrimp, snow peas, and ginger; season with salt and pepper.
Shrimp Avocado Fried Rice step by step
- Chop the onions,tomato and garlic; heat olive oil and add onions and garlic.
- Add the shrimp seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and heat more.
- Add the spices and mix.
- Add the liquid seasonings and mix.
- Add the rice and mix.
- Add the chopped avocados and cook until all tastes blend together.
- Squeeze the lemon, mix again, and stir-fry.
- You can add powdered Parmesan cheese and Mayonnaise on top!.
In these photos I left the shrimp whole, just for a little bit of a splashier presentation, but you can easily use smaller shrimp, cut the shrimp into chunks, or even chop up the shrimp more finely. I was just messing around, showing off with my big shrimp bad self. Remove from the pan and set aside. The creamy avocado cilantro sauce is the perfect cool and creamy dipping sauce. The lime flavor on this shrimp is out of this world good.