Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes.
You can cook Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes
- It’s of Hot Milk Béchamel Sauce Using Mochi Cakes Recipe ID: 2069661.
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 of pieces Sliced mochi.
- It’s 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare of Stir-fried rice seasoned with ketchup.
- You need 600 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 80 grams of Ham or shrimp.
- Prepare 50 grams of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 50 grams of Onions (finely chopped).
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 60 grams of Easy to melt cheese.
Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes instructions
- Make the Béchamel sauce with mochi using. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146399-hot-milk-bechamel-sauce-with-mochi-cakes.
- Finely chop the ham and onion.
- Make ketchup rice. Heat some butter in a frying pan and sauté the ham and onion. Add the salt and pepper, then the rice, and sauté some more.
- Add the ketchup and soup stock granules and continue to sauté.
- The ketchup rice is done!.
- Transfer to the dishes and top with the béchamel sauce and cheese. Bake in a toaster oven until browned.
- Enjoy while it's hot!.
- Hot Milk Béchamel Sauce Using Mochi Cakesis an easy béchamel sauce! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146399-hot-milk-bechamel-sauce-with-mochi-cakes.
- Also try: Hot Milk Cheese Fondue Using Mochi Cakes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146469-hot-milk-cheese-fondue-with-mochi-cakes.