Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan. Place fillets, skin side down, on a greased baking sheet.
On the side burner, melt the brown sugar, honey and butter in a small saute pan over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat and whisk in the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and ginger. Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil. You can cook Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of grainy Dijon mustard.
- You need 4 of salmon fillets.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Place fillets skin-side down (if your fillets have skin-on) on the foil-lined pan. Use a basting brush to coat the top side of the fillets with the. Then whisk together a simple honey mustard sauce using lots of whole-grain mustard, honey, garlic, lemon juice, smoked paprika, S&P. Spread it out evenly on top of the salmon.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and spread on the salmon fillets.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking oil and place salmon on the foil.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables. Or with rice or couscous. Or a salad. Enjoy!.
This air fryer honey mustard salmon is amazing. The direct heat from the top of the air fryer caramelizes the glaze and browns the edges, while the circulated air cooks the fish from all sides. Once your salmon fillets are done cooking, serve with fresh parsley if desired, and drizzle the remaining honey mustard glaze over top. Light a grill or preheat a grill pan and oil the grate or pan. Brush the salmon fillets with oil and season with salt and pepper.