Baked salmon inspired by arsik batak toba. #foodrecipe #salmon #bakedsalmon Arsik is a popular dish for batak people from North Sumatera, Indonesia. This recipe is not an authentic arsik recipe. How to Make the Best Oven Baked Salmon.
Salmon Baked on (inspired by one baked in) Aromatic Salt. As the salmon bakes on the heat absorbing and distributing salt, the aromas from the spices subtly permeate the fish. As you'll see in the video, this is so easy and makes for a pretty impressive presentation for a. You can cook Baked salmon inspired by arsik batak toba using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked salmon inspired by arsik batak toba
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- It’s 375 gr of salmon fillet.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare of For spice paste:.
- It’s 1 of pepperoni (you can skip this if you don't like spicy).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato.
- You need 10 of macadamia nuts (to replace candlenut).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare of For sliced seasoning:.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of sweet pointed paprika.
- It’s 1 of green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- It’s of Some chives.
Drizzle olive oil on the salmon, then season with salt and pepper. Top with lemon slices and thyme. Welcome to Prezi in the Classroom: Ideas to challenge and inspire your students. Resep Arsik Ikan Khas batak Arsik is an Indonesian fish dish of the Batak Toba people and Mandailing people of North Sumatra, usually using the common carp (known in Indonesia as 'ikan mas' (grass carp).
Baked salmon inspired by arsik batak toba instructions
- For the spice paste: Using a food processor, process all the Ingredients until smooth, and reach it's paste textures. Or you can make it manually using mortar and pestle like I do.. 😊.
- For the sliced seasoning: slice all the Ingredients into small slices.
- In a bowl, mix the spice paste and the sliced seasoning, add 1 tsp honey, and salt to taste.
- Add the Salmon into the mixture of spice paste and sliced seasoning, let it cover by all the spice, and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Place the salmon and all the spices in a baking pan. Bake it for 20 to 30 minutes (170 degrees celcius).
- Baked salmon is ready to be served!! Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel. Here is the link : https://youtu.be/ycdjs1GiU_g.
Distinctively Batak elements of the dish are the use of torch ginger fruit ('asam cikala'. Resep Makanan batak ikan mas arsik HalKit!!! Terimakasih banyak sudah menonton ya Yuk Nyalakan Pemberitahuan. Arsik Ikan Mas merupakan menu khas tradisional dari Tanah Batak. Arsik is basically a stewed fish dish that is spiced up with torch ginger (kecombrang).