tomato fried rice. Add reserved white and pale green parts of scallions and remaining three-quarters of tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until. Super Easy Rice Cooker Tomato Rice w/ Chicken Recipe 电饭锅番茄鸡饭 Multi-cooker Recipe The tomatoes lend a robust flavor to a quick and easy side dish, while the rice provides needed amino acids and complex carbohydrates.
Tomato fried rice has a rich and sweet flavour mainly from fresh tomatoes and ketchup. This dish can be made using leftovers you may have in the refrigerator and will always be a favourite among adults and children. This version of tomato fried rice is more common in Japan. You can have tomato fried rice using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tomato fried rice
- Prepare of Main ingredient.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of of rice or enough for 4 person.
- You need 250 ml of tomato ketcup or more to your liking.
- Prepare 3 small of or medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 loaf of cabbage.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 can of ham.
- Prepare 3 stick of sausage.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- You need 50 grams of more or less sugar.
- It’s 1 of Any other ingredient such as shrimps ,crab meat or chicken.
- You need 2 pinch of of salt (more or less to your liking as well) other alternative would be 1 teaspoon Maggi chicken stock.
Tomato fried rice with sausage has a rich tomato base that is slightly sweet and goes great with the sausage and rice. The first thing to do – slice the sunny egg so the yolk mingles with the appetizing sweet-sour rice. Transfer fried rice to a large bowl or platter. Drain salted tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, and spoon over rice.
tomato fried rice instructions
- chop cabbage to thin slices.
- same goes for onion and tomatoes and garlic.
- marinate the sliced tomatoes in small amount tomato sauce while adding the 50 grams of sugar into it.
- dice the ham into squares ; sausage into tiny slices.
- heat some oil on the pan, high heat, then cook the ham and sausage till a darker shade of brown.
- add some oil, medium heat, pour the marinated tomatoes and all the rest into the pan and stir while using the stirrer to press the tomatoes into smaller pieces .
- add in the slice cabbages, onion and garlic, after about 5 min add in the rice, then the tomato sauce. stir till evan.
- Try / taste test to make sure the flavour is there. If not by this point more ketcup and some sugar can be added.
- (Try some Maggi salted chicken stock or 2 pinch of salt for better result.) I used chicken stock as it add more flavour.
- After the flavour is there add the hams and sausages into the pan.
- Continue to stir carefully as 4 serving of rice might be a lot and can easily spill out.
- Lastly add the eggs into it then stir till it dries. Done!.
Sprinkle with reserved scallion tops and red pepper flakes (if using) and. Tomato rice is a simple, spicy, flavorful & delicious one pot dish made with rice, tomatoes, spices & herbs. This tomato rice can be made in a pressure cooker or a pot. Tomato rice can be served with out any sides as it is very flavorful & tasty. It looks like you have too much liquid (water + tomato) in your rice, and the rice turned soggy.