Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. Recently, got on a 'Mediterranean-diet' and have been doing wonderfully. Veggie omelette in the morning Greek style salad with beef or chicken for lunch. Salad and salmon or chicken or beef for dinner.
An easy mediterranean salad with quinoa, lentils, and cannelli beans with a Greek vinaigrette dressing. Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. cookpad.japan. This quinoa salad is very easy to make plus the pan fried salmon. You can have Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quinoa.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare of Salmon Fillet.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Preferred Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Lemon Juice.
Place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high. Place pan in oven (salmon should still be skin side down).
Pan-seared Salmon w Mediterranean Quinoa Salad instructions
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions with 1/2 teaspoon salt added to the water. You may choose to replace water with chicken stock for a stronger flavour. Cool completely.
- Mix EVOO, vinegar, dried herbs, cherry tomatoes, mustard, garlic in a large mixing bowl. Toss in the quinoa once completely cooled. Give it a good mix, add salt, pepper and a sprinkle of paprika if you prefer. You may choose to refrigerate the quinoa salad or serve it right away.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper, pan-sear it until evenly cooked on both sides and serve together with the quinoa salad. Add a dollop of your favourite yoghurt on the fillet, garnish with fresh herbs and a slice of lemon. Voila!.
When the salmon appears to be two-thirds cooked on the side, gently flip the salmon over. Tilt the skillet, to help the salmon cook. Once the salmon is cooked to your liking, remove from the skillet. Place some of the bulgur and quinoa salad in a plate and the salmon, skin-side up on top. Serve with a couple slices of lemon.