Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg. Great recipe for Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg. Fish is my go-to when I'm short on time and want a light, healthful meal. I grabbed whatever was in the fridge that seemed like it would go well with salmon and came up with this.
See great recipes for Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg too! See great recipes for Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg too! Place two pieces of salmon in a shallow bowl or pan and top with mixture. You can cook Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg
- It’s of For the salmon:.
- It’s 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s of zest of half a lemon.
- It’s 1/2 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice (About 1/2 a lemon. Use the other half for slices.).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried herbs of choice (I used basil and dill.).
- It’s 4-5 of thin slices lemon.
- You need 1 of small Roma or Beefsteak tomato cut into 5 or 6 slices.
- Prepare 8 pieces of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare of For the veg:.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of asparagus spears, woody end of stem snapped off or peeled.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash cut into 8 equal vertical strips.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a blender or food processor, combine the basil, walnuts, half of the garlic, broth and salt. Pulse until the mixture resembles a coarse meal. Arrange the artichoke hearts on the prepared pan.
Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg instructions
- Preheat oven to 435F. On a sheet pan, season salmon with salt and onion powder, making sure to salt more on the thicker sections and less on the thinner ones.
- Put a Tablespoon of mayo on center of the fillet and grate lemon zest and garlic right on top. Add lemon juice to the mix.
- Take a knife and mix up the mayo mixture then spread evenly on the fillet. Place lemon slices on salmon.
- Sprinkle dried herbs and place tomato slices and artichoke hearts atop the fillet.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss asparagus and squash with olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt then arrange the spears around the salmon fillet.
- Roast in oven for 20 to 24 minutes and enjoy!.
Enjoy the spring season with this selection of artichoke recipes, including spinach artichoke dip, artichoke pizza, artichoke hearts, stuffed artichokes, grilled artichokes, artichoke pasta and more. Place artichoke stew in a bowl and set aside until ready to use. Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Salmon…with garlicky browned butter and fried sage. Think spinach and artichoke dip, but with the addition of buttery, flaky salmon. It's all made in one skillet with healthy salmon, shallots, garlic, a touch of cream, parmesan cheese, plenty of fresh baby spinach, artichokes, and warming winter sage.