Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon. Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon is a Cafe Delites original recipe! Home / Recipes / Main Courses / Seafood / Cast Iron Brown Butter Honey Garlic Salmon. Cast Iron Brown Butter Honey Garlic Salmon.
This Browned Butter Honey Garlic Shrimp is a reader favourite all over the world AND now on video! A revamped version of this Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon — seared shrimp cooked in browned butter infused with honey, garlic and lemon juice. Simple ingredients, maximum flavours and just as good with shrimp! You can cook Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
- You need 2-4 of salmon filets (about 1/2 pound each).
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Easy Salmon recipe that is SUPER delicious ! This honey garlic salmon recipe is one of my favorite salmon recipes, it is soo good!! The salmon is glazed in a delicious browned butter honey garlic. This delicious Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon is easy to make.
Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon instructions
- Arrange oven shelf about 8 inches away from heat element. Set oven to broil.
- Season salmon steaks with salt & pepper, set aside.
- Cook butter over medium heat, stirring for about 3 minutes or until the foam settles and the butter browns. (Use an oven proof frying pan. if not you will have to transfer later to a baking dish).
- Pour in the honey and let it dissolve into butter.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add juice from 1/2 lemon. Save the other half and cut into wedges.
- Add the salmon steaks skin side down and cook for 4 minutes while basting the tops with pan juices.
- (Transfer to oven proof pan if necessary) Arrange lemon wedges around the salmon. Place in oven and broil for another 6 minutes until tops of filets are charred.
- Serve and be sure to pour all of the sauce over the top of the filets! Sooooo yummy!.
This honey garlic salmon is salmon fillets seared to perfection and coated in a sweet and savory honey garlic sauce. The perfect easy and healthy dinner for a busy weeknight! Add the butter into the Corningware Retroflam frying pan. Allow the butter to melt over medium heat, swirling occasionally. Remove from heat and add browned butter along with lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper to a blender.