Salmon and Asparagus Foil. Lemon Parmesan Salmon & Asparagus Foil Packs are so easy to make, and are packed with flavour! Extremely versatile, they can be baked OR grilled right on your barbecue! Place one salmon fillet in the center of each sheet, top with a serving of the asparagus and drizzle with lemon juice.
Place packets on a cookie sheet and cook in. Salmon Foil Packets: Salmon has never been easier to cook, nor has it ever tasted better, lightly seasoned, doused in herb butter, and wrapped up in Tender and flaky salmon with fresh asparagus all cooked in an herb butter sauce, on one sheet pan, wrapped in foil, makes this the ultimate meal. These Baked Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packets are so easy to throw together for busy weeknights! You can have Salmon and Asparagus Foil using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon and Asparagus Foil
- You need of Salmon with skin (my preference).
- It’s of Lemon dill butter sauce.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need of Fresh dill and parsley.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need of Asparagus.
They have minimal clean up too which can't be beat. What I love about foil packet dinners, is they are perfectly portioned out for you and there's little you have to do once they are in the oven baking. These salmon foil packs make grilling fish a breeze and the added asparagus turns them into a full meal. Cooking the packs over high heat will help to sear the fish while generating enough steam to fully cook the salmon and the asparagus.
Salmon and Asparagus Foil instructions
- Preseason salmon and heat oven to 375…
- Trim ends of asparagus spears.
- Cut and divide salmon in equal parts.
- Place sheet of aluminum foil on table and drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Now put one salmon slice and few asparagus together topped with a little lemon butter sauce ( or just butter if don't have) I also squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of salmon.
- Now add minced garlic sliced lemon and a sliced tomato on top followed with lemon butter dill sauce and sprinkle with salt pepper and garlic.
- Wrap each one in foil and place in oven for 20/30 minutes.
- (If don't have use butter).
Your salmon will cook slightly faster if your pieces are thinner. Salmon Asparagus Foil Packets – Quick, Easy and Delicious dinner. Prep ahead of time, then just throw on the grill or in the oven when ready to eat. How to cook baked salmon asparagus foil packets. These baked salmon foil packs are super simple, because you get your veggies and salmon cooked together in a single serve packet.