honey salmon. Pan fried and served with a sweet and sticky honey lemon glaze. I've got the perfect dinner idea for a busy weeknight: Honey Garlic Salmon. Easy Honey Garlic Salmon is a throw together recipe in one pan and a handful of ingredients!
This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so satisfying! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice. This idea for this salmon recipe was shared by one of my readers; IM. You can have honey salmon using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of honey salmon
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 of lemon freshly sqeezed (you want the juice).
- You need 1/2 of orange freshly squeezed (you want the juice).
- You need 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 lb of salmon fillet (or two 6oz pieces).
He wrote in with this honey soy salmon, saying, "honestly, best salmon I've ever had." Cut the salmon fillet into similarly sized pieces, as per the number of servings required, then put them in a resealable plastic bag. Add the honey and soy sauce, then mix well. Today's Lemon Honey Glazed Salmon recipe is brought to you in partnership with Huon Aquaculture, growers of the freshest salmon in Australia, prized by our best restauranteurs and by the Japanese. They are strong advocates of ethical salmon farming and fiercely protective of the natural environment in which they operate.
honey salmon step by step
- combine all ingredients, except salmon, in a bowl until well mixed.
- place salmon fillets in sauce and let marinade for 30minutes while oven preheats.
- preheat oven to 375.
- line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- place marinated salmon on baking sheet and spread the marinade on top.
- cook for 20minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. baste a couple times with the marinade while cooking.
- remove from oven and cover with foil. let rest for 5-10minutes.
- enjoy :).
In a medium pan, heat oil. Add salmon to the pan, but discard the used marinade. Pour in remaining marinade and reduce. Combine the oil, honey, mustard, garlic, cayenne, coriander, lemon juice and salt in a shallow dish. Place the salmon on a med.-hot fire, grill the salmon five to six minutes per side or until they flake easily.