Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon. Serve salmon with pepper mixture and cooked brown rice. Place the seared fish in a baking dish. Top with the chopped and seasoned peppers.
Whisk in soy sauce and the optional chili. A sweet-savory soy sauce marinade sets the stage for these cream cheese and green onion-stuffed salmon fillets or steaks. Oven-baked, and finished with a splash of teriyaki sauce and a sprinkling of sesame seeds, they guarantee applause for the cook. You can have Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of Sweet Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of olive oil spray.
- You need 2 of sheets aluminum foil.
Season salmon fillets with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Place salmon in a resealable plastic bag and pour juice marinade into bag; coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. Serve and enjoy your baked salmon fillet recipe!
Sweet Pepper Baked Salmon instructions
- preheat oven to 400°.
- pull out 2 sheets of foil, enough to hold each filet and wrap closed at top.
- make each piece of foil into bowl shape to hold salmon filet.
- lightly spray the inside bottom of each with olive oil cooking spray.
- place in baking pan & lay filets inside each foil bowl.
- mold the bowls to form around filet, but leave open at the top.
- wash & dice peppers & tomato.
- add peppers, tomato, & remaining sauce ingredients into food processor or blender.
- puree or blend to texture of your liking, I prefer slightly chunky.
- pour half of mixture into foil bowls on top of salmon.
- wrap each foil bowl closed to seal.
- place in oven, middle rack.
- bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes, depending on the size of your filets (you can unwrap the foil to check if it's done, just wrap back closed and place back in the oven if not).
- when done, you can scoop the salmon onto a plate or eat it right out of the bowl.
- serve with steamed broccoli & quinoa/brown rice or sides of your choice!.
When you need dinner on the table quickly, salmon is such a great choice! Like my favorite teriyaki salmon glaze, this lemon pepper salmon is another great choice for busy nights. Place almonds in zip-top bag and crush, using meat mallet (or rolling pin), until the size of coarse. How to make Sweet and Sour Baked Salmon. Preheat oven to broil and place the oven rack on the middle rack.