Mixed fried rice. A great way to use up leftover rice, this quick fried rice cooks up with frozen peas, baby carrots, eggs, and soy and sesame sauces. Fried Rice Restaurant Style How to make Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice Recipe. To begin with Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice, firstly heat oil in a wok.
Chinese mixed fried rice, as the name says, is a delectable Chinese delight and very popular non-vegetarian dish in India and across. The fired rice is made by using non-vegetarian options like chicken, eggs and prawn along with other vegetarian options like mushroom, onion and tomato. Growing up, whenever I saw a large bowl of cooked rice in the kitchen, I would cross my fingers and wait with eager anticipation to see if it was fried rice night. You can have Mixed fried rice using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed fried rice
- Prepare 700 gram of Basmati rice.
- It’s as required of Vegetables : carrot, capsicum, red bellpaper, yellow bellpaper, beans, onion, garlic, (all can be taken 1 of big size, except beans, take it 20-30 pieces).
- It’s 1 tbsp each of Sauce: tomato sauce, green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp each of soy sauce, vinegar.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- It’s of Garam masala (whole spics):.
- It’s 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 4-5 of cardamom.
- You need 5-6 of cloves.
- Prepare 5-6 tbs of White oil.
- It’s 5-6 tbs of Powerd sugar.
- It’s 200 gram of Chicken keema.
- It’s 150 gram of Prawns.
- You need 3 of Egg.
The flavor of rice mixed with eggs, vegetables, and a thin layer of soy sauce was something that brought comfort to my belly. Restaurant style Chinese Fried Rice recipe ~ Step by step Mixed Fried Rice recipe that is Chicken and Prawn Fried Rice. Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together! You will not be getting take out any longer!
Mixed fried rice instructions
- At first prepare the basmati rice. Take some water in a handi and cover it with a lid. Meanwhile washed the basmati rice throughly. In that time water will get hot now add the washed basmati rice in it and don't stir rapidly. When the rice get boiled perfectly in a manner like it looks like a thin stick of rice,It will take hardly 8-10 minutes. Then strained the rice and washed it with plain water to avoid further bolling.
- Add 1 tbsp white oil in a pan and hot it. Mixed the 3 egg with a tiny pinch of salt and fry it in the oil and scrambledit. Then add a little bit of oil in it and fry the prawns with salt and turmeric powder. Now add 2 tbs of oil in pot and fry the chicken keema with salt, turmeric and red chill powder.
- Then cut the veggies. Cut the veggies into thin pieces and stored them in a pot full of water.
- Now hot a pan and add some white oil in it. At first add the garam masala alongwith bay leaves and then add chopped garlic in it and make it golden. Now add the onion and make it golden too. Then add the others veggies one by one add the carrots, capsicums, red belpaper, yellow belpaper, beans and fry them. Add little bit of salt now. Then add the pre cooked chicken kima, scrambledegg fry, and prawns.
- Now add the boiled basmati rice in it. And add the tomato, red chilli, green chilli, vinegar, and soy sauce in it. Add the powder sugar. And salt as per taste. Now flamed the gas in high and make a quick stir. Now your mixed fried rice is ready to eat. Enjoy it with chilli chicken.
Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it! If you love fried rice try these variations of fried rice: Bacon Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Ham Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice. Mixed frozen vegetables make this healthy fried rice recipe quick, easy and economical. If you don't have leftover cooked rice on hand, be sure to thoroughly cool your rice before adding it to the wok–if it's too warm, it creates too much steam and sticks to the wok. To quickly cool warm rice, spread out on a large baking sheet and refrigerate while you prep the rest of your ingredients.