Restaurant style prawn rice.
You can have Restaurant style prawn rice using 21 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Restaurant style prawn rice
- Prepare 500 gm of prawn.
- It’s 500 gm of basmati rice (boiled/cooked).
- You need 1 of big onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 or as per taste of -green chillies (chopped).
- It’s 1 of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder (kashmiri).
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 of capsicum (cut into small pieces).
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Restaurant style prawn rice step by step
- Add salt,1 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp turneric powder to prawns and keep aside for 20 minutes. Add oil and 1 tbsp ghee into a pan. Saute prawn for only 2 minutes in medium flame and keep aside.Add 1 tsp cumin seeds and let it crackle. Add chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes in medium flame to soften it.Then add garlic paste, ginger paste and saute for 1 minute. Add 1/2 of green chillies, capsicum,tomato. Add salt,and using lid cook until tomato will be cooked well.
- Then add lightly fried prawns. Add rest of turneric powder,red chilli powder,1/4 tsp garam masala powder,pav bhaji masala, fenugreek leaves. Cook for 3 minutes in low flame and 1 minute in high flame. Add rice and mix well. Add 1/4 tsp garam masala powder,ghee,salt,sugar, rest of green chillies, black pepper powder, coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix well and after 1 minute put off the flame. Serve hot.