Smoked Salmon Appetizer. Whenever I am taking something to a gathering, the first thought that pops into my head is logistics. How the food will travel, does it need reheating, does it need to be. These little cucumber and smoked salmon appetizer bites are as delicious as they are pretty.
Recipe for Smoked Salmon Crostini appetizer with a light Greek yogurt cream cheese spread, fresh dill, and capers. The Best Smoked Salmon Appetizers Recipes on Yummly Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls, Smoked Salmon Stacks, Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed Avocados. You can have Smoked Salmon Appetizer using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Appetizer
- It’s 3/4 cup of finely chopped white onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of drained capers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese (room temperature).
- Prepare 24 of thin slices of sourdough baguette.
- Prepare 6 oz of thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into 24 pieces.
I often spoon my salmon spread onto endive leaves for an easy and pretty presentation. It's a healthful addition to any celebration.—Patricia Nieh, Portola Valley, California. This smoked salmon platter requires little effort but the spread makes a big impression. Reviews for: Photos of Cured or Smoked Salmon Appetizer Platter.
Smoked Salmon Appetizer instructions
- stir together first 5 ingredients in a bowl to make relish, season with salt and pepper.
- spread cream cheese onto bread, add 1 piece of salmon, top with relish.
- serve on serving platter and enjoy.
Smoked salmon is a wonderful fish that you can do so much with. As an appetizer there are many finger foods you can make with it as well as dips with bread or crackers. This Smoked Salmon Spread is creamy and delicious, with a smoky flavor and saltiness from smoked salmon, and lots of fresh dill. Thin-sliced smoked salmon is infinitely versatile. Salmon is an extremely versatile dish, whether it's a smoked fresh fillet enveloping a pepper or fried into a croquette, our best simple salmon appetizer.