Easy orange chicken Stirfry. "Chicken breast meat stir fried with orange juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar, topped with bean sprouts and served Add orange sauce mixture to chicken and cook until sauce begins to bubble. Add flour, a little bit at a time, until sauce has thickened. This Easy Orange Chicken Stir Fry recipe is made with lean chicken breast, bell peppers, onions, and a sweet and spicy orange sauce.
The most incredible Orange Chicken Stir Fry with pan seared, bite-sized chicken, red bell peppers, onion and a delicious sweet and savory sauce served over rice. So easy and one of my favorite recipes from the Express Lane Cooking cookbook from Shawn Syphus! If you are craving takeout, this Orange Sesame Chicken Stir Fry will satisfy your needs and then some! You can cook Easy orange chicken Stirfry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy orange chicken Stirfry
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Chinese style Stirfry blend.
- It’s of Orange sauce.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup brown rice.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of butter.
Stir fry's are great for a hectic weeknight meal. They are quick and easy to make and you can use a wide variety of vegetables to keep things exciting. Get this easy and healthy orange chicken stir fry recipe – with no added sugar, gluten-free, Paleo, and AIP. I love how easy this recipe is!
Easy orange chicken Stirfry instructions
- Cook 1 1/2 cup of rice (follow the directions on the box or bag).
- Dice chicken.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Dredge chicken in flour mix (lightly cover chicken flour mix).
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter to a pan on medium heat. Cook all of your chicken, then set it to the side.
- Cook stir fry blend with 12oz of orange sauce.
- Mix chicken and stir fry mix then serve over or next to rice.
Orange Chicken Stir Fry Infographics – Please Pin. This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although chicken thighs also work well. I was so excited to get home and pull together this easy chicken stir fry recipe featuring these fantastic brands and I know my people. Orange chicken stir-fry is a quick and delicious five ingredient recipe that's easy to make in one skillet.