carla's Thai Rice. Thai fried rice is a very typical street food dish in Thailand and you'll find it at any restaurant you go to. It's quite easy to make, and it's usually pretty tasty as well. You can order Thai fried rice with any kind.
Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Classic Thai Fried Rice Recipe is very quick and easy to prepare. You can cook carla's Thai Rice using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of carla's Thai Rice
- You need 2 medium of onions.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper or green pepper (optional).
- You need 5 of pineapple slices.
- You need 5 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pineapple juice.
- It’s 5 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fish broth.
- You need 2 cup of basmati or Thai rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemons juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt and black pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of green onion.
- It’s 1 kg of shrimps.
- Prepare 3/4 kg of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 cup of boiled water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashewnuts.
It's packed with savory-sweet flavors and tons of fresh produce. A wide variety of thai rice options are available to you, such as color, style, and texture. This Thai curry flavored rice is so simple to make and so delicious! Great as a side dish, or add shrimp or chicken and it's a full course meal.
carla's Thai Rice step by step
- 1-in a bowl, wash the rice in cold water, then stain.
- 2- in a pan add 3 spoons vegetable oil , heat the oil, then add the rice, fry it for 2 mins then add the 4 boiled cups of water and salt.
- 3- cover the pan and keep on high fire for 3 mins then reduce the fire to the minimum. cook for 12 mins, keep covered all the time, till finish cooking. uncover it after 5 mins ( or simply u can steam the rice).
- 4- in a large pan add 2 tablespoons oil, on high fire.
- 5-add onions chopped and garlic minced, till the become light brown.
- 6- add red pepper cut in small cubes and chicken breasts already cut in cubes , fry till they become lightly brown.
- 7- add the shrimps ( clean and skin removed ).
- 8-when the shrimps and the chicken are cooked , add the soya sauce, the pineapple juice and the lemon and the turmeric ( curcuma),salt and pepper, chicken and fish broth.
- 9- cut the carrots in small cubes, and add to the pan.
- 10- add the rice and mix it with them in the pan.After 3 mins, turn off the fire, add the pineapple slices cut in cubes and the green pepper chopped.
- finally, in another pan fry with the small teaspoon of oil, the cashunuts, once they become brown, turn off and add to the other ingredients.
- you can add extra soya sauce in your plates. BON APPETIT.
Thai Curry Fried Rice With Pineapple. Thai pineapple fried rice is quick, healthy and easy vegetarian dinner. Thai-style pineapple fried rice is fruity, sweet and spicy. This signature dish from Thailand is heavenly, hearty and filling dinner. In honor of the first day of this month of delicious Thai food, we are bringing you the Adjust at the table.