Baked lemon herb salmon. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat. Arrange salmon and brussels sprouts on top. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, and brush with oil.
This salmon is easy enough for a family dinner and beautiful enough to serve to guests! A Combination of Parmesan, Lemon and Herb Crusted Salmon. This Parmesan and lemon herb crusted salmon recipe combines all the best flavors that go with this type of fish. You can have Baked lemon herb salmon using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked lemon herb salmon
- Prepare 6-10 oz of salmon filet (mine was 1 pound).
- It’s 4 of lemon slice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayane pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 teaspoon of extra virgin Olive oil.
- You need of foil.
- Prepare of coconut/ Olive oil spray.
Pour the lemon herb butter over the salmon. Arrange the lemon slices on top of the fish. Busy cooks, you'll love this tender, perfectly flaky baked lemon garlic salmon! Salmon baked in foil is a smart technique that ensures perfectly cooked, moist salmon every single time.
Baked lemon herb salmon step by step
- Line flat baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Wash fish, pay dry with a paper towel.
- Place fish into a half size smaller foil liner.
- Mix seasonings with oil and coat the fish.
- Place lemons slices on top. Close foil like a pocket to keep steam in.
- Bake in oven on 350 for about 15 min checking periodically for doneness.
- More or less time depending on the size of the fish. Serve with side a fresh salad or roasted veggies!!!.
Plus, clean up is a breeze. This easy Baked Salmon recipe is flavored with a simple garlic herb sauce. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer skin side down. Evenly sprinkle salmon fillets with salt, then sugar. Combine lemon and lime juices together and pour evenly over salmon.