Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus.
You can cook Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus
- You need 4 pieces of Salmon.
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil (drizzled).
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place fresh or frozen salmon, garlic cloves, and fresh asparagus on a baking sheet. Season lightly with salt and pepper, zest of one lemon (more on the dry side), and drizzle with olive oil.
- After zesting lemon, cut in half and add to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes!!.