Buffalo Tofu Pizza.
You can cook Buffalo Tofu Pizza using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Tofu Pizza
- You need 1 1/2 box of extra firm tofu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 of pizza dough.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 stalk of of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 of onion, chopped.
Buffalo Tofu Pizza step by step
- Press the tofu in between 2 plates or cutting boards lined with paper towels to absorb the water for 20-30 minutes. Change the paper towels halfway through.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- After the water has been pressed out of the tofu, cut it into 1/2" – 3/4" cubes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat lightly with olive oil.
- Place the cubed tofu on the baking sheet and sprinkle the chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, and onion powder over the tofu.
- With your hands, roll the tofu around to coat all sides with the spices. Add more oil and spice as needed or to taste.
- Make sure the tofu is spread out around the baking sheet and not touching other pieces. Bake the tofu for 20-40 minutes until crunchy.
- With the prepared pizza dough rolled and ready, spread the buffalo sauce over the dough.
- Spread with a layer of cheese.
- Spread the celery, onions and baked tofu over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 17-20 minutes or as directed by the pizza dough directions.
- Slice and serve hot!.