Tinklee's Lemon, Garlic and Pepper Salmon. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together the lemon juice, lemon zest, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika and black pepper. Give the sauce a good whisk. Prepare a sheet pan lined with a large piece of foil (should be large enough to fold over salmon).
Pierce the salmon fillets on both sides with a fork, and place in the dish. Lemon Pepper Salmon Baked on a Sheet Pan. This is a one pan dish that has the perfect combination of flavors! You can have Tinklee's Lemon, Garlic and Pepper Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Lemon, Garlic and Pepper Salmon
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Lemon and parmesan were just made to go together, so I decided to go with a lemon pepper salmon and garlic parmesan asparagus – and indeed it made the perfect one pan dish. All you really need to make a really delicious lemon salmon is a nice piece of salmon, lemon, garlic, olive oil or butter, salt, and pepper. From there you can jazz things up with honey, spices, or fresh herbs. The base recipe I am sharing today is for salmon baked with a honey, garlic, and lemon sauce.
Tinklee's Lemon, Garlic and Pepper Salmon instructions
- Mix softened butter, lemon zest, garlic, and pepper.
- prepare a shallow baking dish, place your 2 salmon fillets, spread with butter spread, half on each fillet.
- Broil about 7" from heat, Broil for 8-12mins, then turn off heat and rest for 10mins in oven, enjoy.
Sprinkle with lemon zest, salt and pepper. Divide Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt evenly among tops of salmon fillets. Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired. Baking salmon in a low-temperature oven slowly melts the fat between the flesh and leaves the fillets incredibly moist and tender. Lemon and thyme, a classic Mediterranean combination, add another.